- 1 large cabbage (outer leaves used as garnish for the table setting)
- 200 g portebellini mushrooms
- 230 g packet ready mixed runner beans and sliced carrots
- 6 baby courgettes, julienned
- 70 g salami stofeletto
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Carefully remove the leaves from cabbage and blanch in boiling water. Remove and place in cold water.
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and stir-fry mushrooms, beans, carrots and baby courgettes for 3 – 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and season. Dry leaves and place on a flat surface.
Place a slice of salami topped with stir-fry mixture on the cabbage leaves and roll; tie with cotton, making sausages.
Alternatively, wrap vegetable-filled cabbage rolls with salami.
Brush a hot griddle pan with a little olive oil and sear the cabbage rolls.
Heat through and remove string before serving, sliced, with olive oil drizzled over.