- 1 cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1 t salt
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 4 T lime juice
- 400 g beef fillet, cut into 3 cm cubes
- 1 T Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 2 T sunflower oil
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- 2 T sesame seeds, toasted
- jasmine rice, for serving
1. To make the cucumber, mix it with the salt, vinegar and lime juice. Leave to marinate for 1 hour or even overnight.
2. Mix the beef, peppercorns, oil and oyster sauce. Heat a large pan and stir-fry the meat in batches until cooked to your liking.
3. Serve the beef with the cucumber, toasted sesame seeds and jasmine rice.