- ice, for mixing
- 3 T white rum
- 3 T coconut water
- 4 T clear pineapple juice
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- nectarine slices, for serving
- fresh mint leave, for serving
1. Fill a shaker with ice. Add rum, coconut water, pineapple juice and lime juice. Shake it up.
2. Pour cocktail in a glass, and garnish with a slice of white nectarines threaded onto a paper umbrella. Top nectarine with a mint leave and serve.
Cook's note: This is a different take on a piña colada. Get your hands on some white rum (try the great local Copeland rum or Tapanga white).
Photograph: Jan Ras
Production: Bianca Strydom
Assistant: Gail Damon