- 2 ripe avocados, skinned
- 1 small sweet red salad pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow salad pepper, chopped
- 3 red salad onions, chopped
- 1 small hot red chilli, chopped
- 30-45 ml fresh lime juice
- 20-45 ml chopped fresh coriander
- Flaky salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Roughly mash the avocado then mix with the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
Serve as part of a Mexican spread in tortillas with shredded lettuce, grilled Cajun chicken strips, sour cream or refried beans.