- 112 g oats
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup almond milk or water
- 1 t baking powder
- 2 T vegan honey or maple syrup
- a handful blueberries
- Woolworths plain cultured coconut, for serving (optional)
- ground cinnamon, for serving (optional)
1. Blend the oats to make a fine flour. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled pan over a medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the pan using 1⁄4 cup for each pancake.
3. Drop a few blueberries onto each pancake and cook on each side for about 3 minutes. Serve with the cultured coconut, cinnamon and honey.