- 250 g streaky bacon
- 2 T maple syrup
- 70 g Gorgonzola
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 T cream
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the bacon on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with the maple syrup. Return to the oven and bake for a further 5 minutes.
2. Mix the Gorgonzola, lemon juice, buttermilk, cream and seasoning.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the lettuce and serve with the bacon.