- 250 g Woolworths organic spelt fusilli
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T butter
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 6 anchovies, roughly chopped
- 20 g capers
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 30 g Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 10 Woolworths Nocellara Di Castelvetrano olives, pitted
- 10 Woolworths queen olives, pitted
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 20 g basil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving ¼ cup pasta water.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until soft and golden. Add the anchovies, capers, chilli and parsley and cook for 1 minute.
3. Toss in the remaining ingredients, then fold through the pasta and reserved water. Season to taste.