- 1 yellowtail side with rub
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ciabatta, halved and toasted
- Maldon salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- fresh coriander to garnish
- juice of one lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced, to garnish
Brush the fish on both sides with a little olive oil. Prepare the coals for braaiing, then place the yellowtail on the grid, skin side up.
Sear for 5–10 minutes, then turn and grill for a further 10–20 minutes, basting with more oil.
Remove from the grill and place a whole side of fish on a toasted ciabatta half.
Season to taste and drizzle the lemon juice on top. Garnish with sliced lemon and coriander.