These quick flatbreads are made from a base of yoghurt and self-raising flour. Stuff with cheese and fry in garlic butter to take them to the next level!
- 1 cup Woolworths Ayrshire double-cream plain yoghurt
- 120 g self-raising flour
- salt, to taste
- 400 g Woolworths grated mozzarella
- Woolworths garlic butter, for frying
- 10 g fresh parsley chopped sprinkled over pan
View this post on Instagram
1. Mix the yoghurt, flour and salt until just combined, then turn out onto a floured surface and knead into a ball of dough. If it’s too wet, add some more flour to make soft, smooth dough. Knead for 5 minutes.
2. Divide into 4 balls and make a hole in each ball using your thumb. Generously pack with grated cheese, then pinch the hole closed to seal.
3. Roll out to an oval naan bread shape, fill half with more grated cheese, fold over to seal and roll out again.
4. Fry in Woolworths garlic butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Pull apart to watch the stretch!
Videography: Xoli Zee Khumalo
Video editing: Romy Wilson