- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup ready-made chicken or vegetable stock
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the tomato salsa, toss:
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup baby green tomatoes, chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Blend the avocados with the cold stock until combined.
Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and season to taste.
Ladle the chilled soup into glasses and spoon over the tomato salsa.
Sometimes I heat a few torn tortillas or nacho chips and add them just before serving.