- 2 T olive oil
- 250 g bacon, cut into large chunks
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and quartered
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 80 g Woolworths coconut chunks, grated
- 30 g coriander
Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Cook the bacon, taking care not to overcrisp it. Turn off the heat and add the red wine vinegar and olive oil, then allow to cool slightly in the pan.
Combine the chilli, bacon and sauce in a large mixing bowl, then add the avocado. Season to taste with salt and transfer to individual serving bowls.
Scatter over the grated coconut and coriander before serving.