- For the filling:
- 300 g organic spinach leaves, washed and trimmed
- 200 g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 125 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 Woolworths CarbClever cauliflower wraps
- Butter, for greasing
- ½ cup cream
- 1/3 cup Gruyère or Gruberg cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C. To make the filling, roughly chop the spinach and steam until tender. When cool enough to handle, squeeze out all the moisture. Chop finely, then mix with the ricotta, chicken and garlic. Season to taste.
Place a little filling on one side of each wrap, then fold over the other side. Place on a greased baking tray or dish, pour over the cream and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.