- 1 cup double-thick plain yoghurt 1 cup
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 x 200g packet Tennis biscuits
- poached fruit, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Combine the yoghurt, condensed milk and cream and pour into a 23 cm loaf tin.
2. Push the Tennis biscuits into the yoghurt and bake in a roasting pan filled with water for 25–35 minutes, or until set.
3. Chill for 2 hours. Carefully remove from the tin, turn out on the platter and slice. Serve with the poached fruit.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Food Assistant: Bianca Strydom