- 2 sachets basil pesto mini-wraps
- 125 g wafer-thin chargrilled ham
- 1 X 200 g sachet Napoletana sauce
- 4 T grated Parmesan
- olive oil, for drizzling
- rocket, for serving
- For the cheese filling, mix:
- 100 g feta, drained and crumbled
- 125 g mozzarella, grated
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 190°C.
Place 4 mini-wraps on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Top with ham and the cheese filling. Cover with the remaining 4 mini-wraps.
Spoon over the Napoletana sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan and drizzle with olive oil.
Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Scatter with rocket and serve.
Cook's note: you can use any wraps or tortillas for this recipe, or make your own soft flour wraps and spread with ready-made or home-made pesto sauce.
Napoletana sauce is available from Woolworths, or make your own Napoletana sauce at home.