- 500 g pork chops, trimmed
- Olive oil
- 1 orange, juiced
- Rocket, to garnish
- Sautéed potatoes, for serving
- Steamed broccoli, for serving
- For the topping, pound together:
- 70 g pitted green olives
- 1 orange, zested
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ t honey
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2 Fry the chops fat side down until browned, then sear on both sides.
3 Place in an oiled baking pan and spread with the topping.
4 Spoon over the orange juice.
5 Bake for 8 minutes, or until just cooked and still moist.
6 Garnish with rocket and serve with the sautéed potatoes and broccoli.