- 1 x 360 g punnet Woolworths Flavourburst blueberries
- 130 g sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
1. Place all the ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over a medium heat. Simmer until the mixture has thickened and is syrupy. Set aside to cool.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing and scraping with a spoon to get every last drop out. Cool completely, then store in a jar in the fridge.
3. To serve, add a spoonful or two of cordial to a glass, then top up with soda or sparkling water and ice.
Photographs: Myburgh Du Plessis
Food assistant: Claire-ellen Van Rooyen