- 1 kg organic vanilla or plain yoghurt
- 195 g organic apple-and-cinnamon cereal, plus extra for serving
- 30 g organic seedless raisins
- 1 cup organic apple juice
- chopped roasted organic cashews, for serving
- organic maple syrup, for drizzling
- 4 organic bananas, split lengthways
Drain the yoghurt overnight in the fridge, in a strainer lined with paper towel. Soak the cereal and raisins in the juice overnight in the fridge.
Serve 2 scoops muesli, 2 scoops yoghurt and a banana sprinkled with cereal and nuts, and drizzled with syrup.
Cook’s tip: Use organic dried mango instead of raisins and experiment with the full range of Woolworths’ delicious organic cereals.
Per serving: 2341.3kJ, 21.7g protein, 13.5g fat, 85.7g carbs