- 225 g cashew nuts
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 10 dates, pitted and finely chopped
- ½ t bicarbonate of soda
- 45 g rolled oats
- 1 T fresh turmeric, grated
- For the yoghurt-and-honey drizzle, mix:
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 2 T honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 20 x 20 cm baking tray.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, transfer to the baking tray and press down gently.
3. Bake for 25 minutes, then allow to cool. Drizzle with the yoghurt mixture and cut into bars before serving.