- 500 g Woolworths pork bangers
- 1 T olive oil
- 100 g ghee
- 2 T Woolworths mild curry powder
- 1 T Woolworths garam masala
- 2 t yellow mustard seeds
- 950 g Woolworths Apache and Nicola potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 T salt
- 8 free-range eggs, fried, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the sausages in a cast-iron or ovenproof pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Roast until browned all over and cooked through. When the sausages are ready, remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Heat the ghee in the same pan, add the spices and cook until fragrant. Add the potatoes and toss to coat in the ghee and spices. Remove the potatoes from the pan, then layer them in the same pan. Bake for 1 hour. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before flipping out of the pan onto a plate. Serve with the fried eggs and sausages.