- 1x 500 g packet Woolworths cubed sweet potatoes
- 4 T olive oil
- 3 t Woolworths butter chicken curry spice
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 t crushed garlic
- 1 t crushed ginger
- 1x 400 g can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt (or cream)
- 1x 400 g can chickpeas, drained
- Woolworths naan breads, to serve
- coriander, to serve
- chilli, to serve
- sliced red onions, to serve
- lime juice, to serve
1 Preheat the oven to 200°C. Toss cubed sweet potatoes in 2 T olive oil and 1 t butter chicken curry spice and roast until golden brown.
2 Fry the chopped red onion in remaining olive oil with crushed garlic, crushed ginger and 2 t Woolworths butter chicken spice until fragrant and softened.
3. Add the canned tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the yoghurt or cream and chickpeas, then fold in the roasted sweet potatoes.
4. Toast Woolworths naan breads and serve with the curry, coriander, chilli and lime-spiked red onions.