- 40 g Woolworths chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ x 400 g can canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 t smoked Spanish paprika
- 600 g Woolworths butternut soup, warmed
- 60 g feta
- 1 T Woolworths basil pesto
- Microherbs, to garnish
- 25 g Woolworths vegetable chips, for serving
Pan-fry the chorizo in the olive oil over a medium to high heat for 30 seconds.
Add the chickpeas, garlic and paprika. Toss to coat the chickpeas in the oil.
Divide the soup between 2 bowls and spoon over the chickpeas. Crumble over the feta, spoon over the pesto and garnish with the microherbs.
Serve with vegetable chips.
If you want to make your own butternut soup from scratch, follow this curried butternut soup recipe.