- 1 butternut
- 1 T olive oil
- Sea salt, a pinch
- 80 g baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup couscous
- 4 T Woolworths’ tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
- Radishes, sliced, for topping
- Spring onions, sliced, for topping
- Chilli, grated, for topping
- Hard cheese, grated, for topping
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Halve 1 butternut and remove the seeds. Rub with 1 T olive oil and sea salt, then bake for 40 minutes.
Mix 80 g chopped baby spinach, 1 cup cooked couscous, 4 T Woolworths’ tomato-and-basil pasta sauce, then spoon into the cooked butternut.
Top with sliced radishes, spring onions, chilli and grated hard cheese.