- ¼ cabbage, finely sliced or shredded
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced or shredded
- 4 carrots, peeled and grated
- 3 ripe peaches, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 t masala powder
- 1 t sea salt
- 4 T French mayonnaise
- olive oil, to shallow fry
- 200 g tofu, sliced into 3cm cubes
- 1 t black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 T curry leaves
Mix the vegetables and peaches together.
Add the curry powder, salt and enough mayonnaise to bind the ingredients together lightly.
Mix well and season to taste.
Heat the olive oil in a pan.
Roll cubes of tofu in black pepper and fry until lightly golden and crisp.
Add curry leaves and fry for a few minutes until crisp.
Serve with the salad.
Per serving: 1118.9kJ, 6.5g protein, 16.5g fat, 20.9g carbs