- 200 g sultanas
- 1 cup vino cotto
- 2 heads cauliflower, each cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 T whole cumin
- 1 T whole coriander
- 4 stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 100 g pine nuts, toasted
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Combine the sultanas and vino cotto in a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the cauliflower on a baking tray, drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle over the spices, then roast for 30–45 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Place the warm cauliflower on a serving dish, then spoon the celery, pine nuts and sultanas between the pieces. Drizzle over the vino cotto from the sultanas. Season to taste.
Cook's note: Feel free to swap the pine nuts for walnuts, pistachios, or any nut you prefer.