- 400 g mixed marrows
- For the dressing, mix:
- 100 g mini Rosa tomatoes, finely chopped
- 6 baby salad onions, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 T olive oil
- 4 T freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- 1 T coriander, finely chopped
- sea salt, to taste
Use a mandolin to shave the marrows paperthin. Slice the baby marrows lengthways, and the patty pans and baby gem squash across. Pile onto a platter.
Spoon over the dressing and toss lightly. Serve at room temperature or chill before serving.