- 1 packet Woolworths heat & eat multiseed wraps
- 150 g Woolworths grated mozzarella
- 340 g Woolworths roasted red peppers in brine
- 2 x 300 g pot Woolworths chicken, grain & rainbow salad
- dollop yoghurt, to serve
- spring onions, to serve
1. Arrange the wraps on a baking tray, bending each one slightly to make a pocket for the filling.
2. Fill the wraps with grated cheese and a jar of roasted peppers from Woolworths - then we bake the wraps 180C for 5 - 8 minutes.
3. When they are warm and cheese has melted we remove from oven and stuff with the grain salad to serve and spring onions.
Photography: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Production: Hannah Lewry
Food assistant: Claire-Ellen van Rooyen
Woolworths offers an extensive range of ready-made sides and salads. Enjoy as a light meal or add colour and crunch to mains. Save time with NEW veggie pots, simply heat and eat or toss and eat. They're a mix of hearty veg and grains, ready to enjoy for lunch or a light supper. These will definitely come in handy when loadshedding strikes!