- 1 T butter
- 2 free-range chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 t ginger, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 lemongrass, bashed
- 2 t fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 20 g macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped, to garnish
- 30 g coconut chunks, grated, to garnish
- 10 g coriander, to garnish
Heat a wok over high heat. Add the butter and sear the chicken fillets on both sides. Remove from the pan and turn down the heat.
Sauté the garlic and ginger for a few seconds. Add the chicken stock, coconut milk and lemongrass and reduce to a sauce.
Once the sauce has reduced, return the chicken to the wok and cook over a low heat until cooked through. Season with fish sauce and lime juice to taste.
Serve garnished with the macadamia nuts, coconut and coriander.