- 6 T Woolworths grilling sauté oil (or canola oil)
- 400 g Woolworths Easy to Wok duck stir-fry
- 1 x 15 g Woolworths dried chillies bag
- 1⁄2 cup Woolworths Asian sweet Indonesian soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sriracha hot chilli sauce
- Red spring onions, to garnish
- Coriander, to garnish
Heat 4 T oil in a wok over a high heat. Fry the duck in batches for 1 minute at a time.
Set aside, then fry the chillies in the remaining oil for 1 minute, stirring.
Add the soya sauce and sriracha and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until sticky. Add the duck and cook for a further minute, tossing in the sauce.
Serve with noodles, rice and Asian greens, or in a steamed bun. Garnish with spring onions and coriander.
Chef's note: You may be using a whole bag of chillies but this dish is not blow-your-head-off hot – the chillies merely add flavour, the real heat comes from the sriracha.
Score points with your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day by making a salty-sweet, fiery duck stir-fry guaranteed to fan the flames of your romance.