This easy, homemade chocolate bark gets the sweet-and-savoury treatment with the addition of air-popped popcorn.
- for the kids
- 200 g Caramel chocolate drops
- Woolworths Speckled eggs, to sprinkle
- Chuckles, chopped to sprinkle
- Mini Marshmallows, to sprinkle
- White cheddar popcorn
- for the adults
- 200 g Woolworths 70% cocoa dark chocolate drops
- Pistachios, to sprinkle
- Mini marshmallows, to sprinkle
- Turkish delight, sliced to sprinkle
- Sea salt or black feta popcorn
View this post on Instagram
1. Melt your chocolates separately. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Pour the different chocolates onto the baking tray, in two parts. Caramel on one half and dark chocolate on the other.
2. Sprinkle kids toppings with cheddar popcorn on the caramel chocolate. Sprinkle the adults' toppings with sea salt or black feta popcorn on the dark chocolate.
3. Allow to set for 10 minutes in the freezer. Break into shards to serve as chocolate bark.