- 200 g milk chocolate, chopped
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups cream
- 220 g Woolworths vanilla shortbread, chopped
- 125 g Woolworths Malted Puff Chuckles, chopped
- 100 g shelled pistachios, chopped
- Speckled eggs, to decorate
Line the bottom of a 20 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
Place the chocolate in a glass or metal bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted.
Warm the cream slightly in a saucepan and stir into the melted chocolate.
Mix in the shortbread, Chuckles and nuts, and spoon into the tin. Chill for 2 hours.
When ready to serve, place a hot cloth around the sides of the tin for 3 minutes to melt the edges.
Unmould onto a platter and decorate with eggs.
Chef's note: When melting chocolate in a double-boiler, bring the water to a boil, then switch off the heat and add the chocolate to the top bowl instead of heating it up at the same time as the water.