- 400 g Woolworths chorizo pork sausages
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g chorizo, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 t smoked paprika
- 2 T tomato paste
- 1x 390 g Italian crushed tomatoes can
- 1 t sugar
- 8 black olives, smashed and stoned
- 8 green olives, smashed and stoned
- sea salt and white pepper, to taste
- 4 free-range eggs, poached
- ¼ cup Woolworths double-thick yoghurt,
- 1 t coriander
Fry the pork sausages in a little oil over a medium heat until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside.
In the same frying pan, fry the onion in a little olive oil until soft. Add the chorizo, garlic, chilli and smoked paprika and fry for a further minute.
Add the tomato paste, crushed tomatoes and sugar. Cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, or until thick, adding the olives and sausages after 5 minutes of cooking time. Season to taste.
Place in a serving dish and top with the poached eggs and a few dollops of yoghurt. Garnish with fresh coriander.