- 1 cup cream cheese
- 350 g exotic tomatoes
- 2 avocados, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, sliced into matchsticks
- 4 mini cucumbers, roughly sliced
- 2 red chillies, roughly chopped
- 4 red salad onions, thinly sliced
- 6 granadillas, halved
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 4 T red wine vinegar
- Basil, to garnish
- Blackberries, to garnish
- Edible flowers, to garnish
- Sea salt, to taste
Spoon the cream cheese into a large serving dish or into individual dishes. Roughly chop the tomatoes and add to the dish. Add the avocado, apple, cucumber, chilli and salad onions.
Spoon the granadilla pulp into a mixing bowl, pour in the avocado oil and red wine vinegar and mix. Drizzle over the salad and garnish with basil, blackberries and edible flowers.
Season with salt before serving.
First published in the May 2014 issue of TASTE magazine.