- 450 g Woolworths frozen lightly dusted hake portions
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 T canola or olive oil
- 25 g Woolworths enchilada spice
- 4 Woolworths tortilla wraps, toasted, for serving
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados, for serving
- fresh coriander, for serving
- 300 g Woolworths rainbow slaw, for serving
- for the green dressing:
- 3 T plain yoghurt
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lemon or lime, juiced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 3 -4 T water
- sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Bake the hake for 20–25 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
2. Blend all the ingredients for the green dressing in a food processor or blender until smooth.
3. Make quick pickled onions by massaging the lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt into the red onion for 1 minute. Set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a pan over a low heat. When warm, remove from the heat and stir in the enchilada spice. Set aside for serving. Serve the components in bowls and let everyone build their own tacos.