- 450 g Woolworths frozen lightly dusted hake portions
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 T canola or olive oil
- 25 g Woolworths enchilada spice
- 4 Woolworths tortilla wraps, toasted, for serving
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados, for serving
- fresh coriander, for serving
- 300 g Woolworths rainbow slaw, for serving
- for the green dressing:
- 3 T plain yoghurt
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lemon or lime, juiced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 3 -4 T water
- sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Bake the hake for 20–25 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
2. Blend all the ingredients for the green dressing in a food processor or blender until smooth.
3. Make quick pickled onions by massaging the lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt into the red onion for 1 minute. Set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a pan over a low heat. When warm, remove from the heat and stir in the enchilada spice. Set aside for serving. Serve the components in bowls and let everyone build their own tacos.
Photograph: Andrea Van Der Spuy