- a handful frozen blueberries
- a handful frozen rasberries
- 1 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1 T plain yoghurt
- a splash milk
- coconut shavings, to serve
- chia seeds, to serve
- 2 granadillas, halved
1. Combine a handful each frozen blueberries and raspberries, grated beetroot and plain yoghurt in a high-speed blender (a Nutribullet works perfectly).
2 Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth. Loosen with a splash of milk.
3. Pour into a bowl and top with fresh coconut shavings, chia seeds, granadilla halves and more frozen blueberries and raspberries.