- 125 g butter
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 110 g caster sugar
- 100 g brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 free-range egg
- 260 g self-raising flour, sifted
- 130 g Woolworths dark chocolate drops, plus extra for decorating
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 2 x 80 g slabs white chocolate, chopped
- 100 g roasted and salted macadamia nuts, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Cream the butter, vanilla and sugar until smooth using an electric beater. Add the egg and beat to incorporate. Fold in the flour, cocoa and most of the chocolate.
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll 2 T mixture into a ball, and press more chocolate and the nuts into the surface of the cookie. Repeat with the remaining mixture and place on the tray, leaving enough space between them as they spread while baking.
Bake for 15–20 minutes, then cool.