- 3 x 620 g boxes Woolworths Easy to Bake vanilla cake mix
- 9 large free-range eggs
- 2 1/4 cups sunflower oil
- 3 cups full-cream milk
- 2 x 350 g jars Nutella
- 3 x 12 pack Woolworths candy-coated milk chocolate eggs
- 1 x 400 g bag Woolworths multi-coloured Easter eggs
1. Bake the vanilla cakes according to package instructions in 3 evenly sized, 22cm springform cake tins.
2. Allow to cool, then slice the tops off each cake to make 3 even layers. Assemble on a cake stand, spreading Nutella between each layer as icing.
3. Warm the remaining Nutella slightly in a bowl of warm water so it spreads easily and ice the top of the cake.
4. Using a hot knife, carefully cut the candy-coated white milk chocolate eggs in half lengthways. Just before serving, push each halved egg into the sides of the cake to cover it completely. Top with the multi-coloured eggs.