- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 25 g Woolworths Enchilada spice
- 2x 400 g cans Woolworths cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 400 g Woolworths free range mini skinless chicken breasts
- 1 400 g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tortilla wraps, lightly toasted
- 200 g Woolworths fresh cheese sauce, heated
- 200 g mozzarella, grated
- 30 g coriander, to serve
- For the avocado salad:
- 3 avocados, peeled and halved
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
1. Preheat the oven 200°C. Fry the garlic in 2 T olive oil until golden brown, then add 1 T enchilada spice and fry for 30 seconds. Add the canned tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the drained kidney beans. Season to taste.
2. Lightly coat the chicken strips in the remaining enchilada spice. Flash-fry the chicken in a hot pan in a little oil until golden, but not cooked all the way through. Remove from the heat and start to assemble your enchiladas.
3. Divide the chicken and kidney beans between the wraps and top each one with two-thirds of the tomato sauce. Roll up each wrap tightly and arrange snugly into a small ovenproof dish.
4. Top with the remaining sauce, cheese sauce and lots of grated mozzarella. Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until the wraps start to colour and the cheese melts. Finish under the grill for 1–2 minutes until golden and bubbly.
5. For the avocado salad, halve the avocadoes, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped chillies and drizzle with lemon juice.
6. Serve the enchiladas hot, with fresh coriander, sour cream and avocado salad.