- 1 x 250 g packet Woolworths wood-smoked streaky bacon, sliced
- maple syrup, for drizzling
- 8 Woolworths Serenade chillies
- 8 Woolworths pickled jalapeños
- 1 x 175 g tub Woolworths spring onion-and-chive cream cheese
- 400 g fresh mozzarella, sliced
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- 1 x 250 g packet Woolworths nacho chips
- olive oil, for drizzling
- fresh coriander, for serving
- sweet chilli sauce, for serving
Fry the bacon in a non-stick pan until coloured nicely, then add a splash of maple syrup and fry until crispy and sticky.
Slice the chillies and jalapeños in half and scoop out the seeds. Add a scoop of cream cheese to each half, then top with a piece of mozzarella. Dust with smoked paprika.
Crush the nacho chips in a Ziploc bag, then sprinkle over the stuffed chillies. Bake in the oven at 180°C until tender and melted.
Remove the warm poppers from the oven and sprinkle over the maple-flavoured bacon bits. Serve with fresh coriander and sweet chilli sauce.