- 1 T canola oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1/2 cube each Woolworths prepared garlic, ginger, chilli
- 50 g Woolworths korma paste
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 x 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400 g can coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 500 g pack Woolworths butter-basted chicken breasts
- 2 x 250 g packs Woolworths coconut jasmine rice
- 10 Woolworths cumin poppadoms
- curry leaves, fried, to garnish (optional)
1. Fry the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli in the canola oil over a low heat for 2 minutes, or until softened and translucent.
2. Add the korma paste and cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes, then add the chopped tomatoes and coconut milk. Simmer for 10–15 minutes, then season to taste. Add a pinch of sugar if necessary to balance the acidity.
3. Heat the chicken in the curry sauce or in a separate pan. Heat the rice according to package instructions and serve with the curry and poppadoms. Garnish with curry leaves.