- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2-3 heads chicory, thinly sliced lengthways
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100-150 g Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 250 g fresh tagliolini, cooked until al dente
- A handful of rocket leaves
In a pan over a medium to low heat, gently warm the oil with the garlic until the latter turns golden. Remove the garlic and add the chicory. Sauté for a few minutes until tender crisp.
Season to taste, then add the cheese. Toss the chicory-cheese mixture with the hot, just-cooked pasta, check seasoning, add a few tufts of rocket and serve immediately.
Cook’s notes: If necessary, loosen the dish with a little of the pasta water or vegetable stock or add a drizzle of olive oil. For a richer sauce, warm the cheese with a dash of cream before adding it. Add shredded ham or thinly sliced raw tuna along with the cheese.
Per serving: 3825.3 kJ, 39.4 g protein, 54.5 g fat, 70 g carbs