- 2 T oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 t garlic, crushed
- 1 t fresh ginger, grated
- ½ t ground cumin
- ½ t cayenne pepper
- ½ t paprika
- 250 g chicken gizzards, cleaned and washed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- a handful coriander, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, garlic and ginger with the spices until softened.
2. Add the gizzards and 1 cup water and cook over a medium heat for 30 minutes, covered.
3. Season with salt and pepper, add the bay leaf and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes until thickened. Add the coriander.