- For the cake:
- 1 x 375 g box Woolworths gluten-free vanilla cake mix
- 30 g dried goji berries
- 30 g Woolworths raw trail mix
- For the coulis:
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup Woolworths cold-pressed 100% fruit-and-vegetable juice blend
- 2 T honey
- For serving:
- 60 g blueberries
- 60 g raspberries
- 15 g Woolworths raw cocoa clusters
- 35 g toasted coconut
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 20 x 20 cm square baking tin. Make the cake mix according to package instructions, adding the goji berries and trail mix. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool, and slice into squares.
To make the berry coulis, heat the coconut milk, juice and honey in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to a third and remove from the heat. Allow to cool.
Place 3 squares of cake onto each plate and drizzle with the berry coulis. Garnish with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, cocoa clusters, toasted coconut, mint and a dusting of cocoa.