- 4 onions, cut into wedges rocket, to serve
- 2 avocados, cut into wedges
- Parmesan shavings, to serve
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the spring-onion dressing, mix together:
- 2 t sugar
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Heat a griddle pan and cook the onion on both sides.
Pile the rocket onto a plate then add the onion, avocado and Parmesan.
Drizzle with the dressing and season to taste.
The warm onion and soft avocado soak up the onion dressing – a perfect starter.