- For the sauce:
- 125 g butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 t ginger, finely grated
- 2 t thyme
- 4 T coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ t chilli flakes
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- fresh prawns
- 250 g Woolworths chilli-and-coriander couscous
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 120 g shelled peas
- 100 g asparagus tips, blanched
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 T coriander chopped
- 2 T parsley roughly chopped
- 2 T mint roughly chopped
To make the sauce, sauté the garlic and ginger in the butter. Add the herbs and cook until the butter is golden brown, then add the chilli flakes, lemon juice and zest.
Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Coat the prawns in the sauce, then cook in the griddle pan.
Prepare the couscous according to package instructions.
Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the peas and asparagus and season to taste, then stir in the herbs. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
Fluff the couscous using a fork, then stir in the pea mixture. Transfer to a platter. Serve with the prawns and remaining sauce.