- For the guacamole:
- 1/2 red onion, grated
- 1/2 t cumin seeds, toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 T fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 avocados, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- For the pasta:
- 250 g fresh tagliatelle pasta, cooked al dente according to the packaging instructions
To make the guacamole, pound the onion, cumin seeds, garlic, coriander and chilli using a mortar and pestle. Add the lime juice, smash in the avo and season.
Fold the pasta through the guacamole.
Season, drizzle with olive oil and finish with a squeeze of lime juice.