- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1.5 kg mix of vegetables (chunks of butternut or pumpkin, carrot, cauliflower and broccoli florets)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 T chopped herbs (flat-leaf parsley, oregano, chives or a mix)
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1-2 T seeds (sesame and sunflower)
- Brown rice, steamed, for serving
- Wild rocket, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
In a heatproof casserole over a medium to low heat, gently soften the onion and celery in a little of the stock. Stir in the garlic and vegetables.
Add some seasoning and half the herbs. Pour over the remaining stock and bring to a boil. Cover with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes, or until tender.
Uncover and top with the feta and a drizzle of olive oil. Slide under the grill to melt the feta. Sprinkle with the remaining herbs as well as the seeds.
Serve spooned over steamed brown rice and moisten with more stock. Garnish with fresh rocket.
Per serving: 1500 kJ, 14.2 g protein, 12.4 g fat, 37.5 g carbs