- 4 Woolworths free-range thick beef burgers
- 3 T canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup Woolworths Spicy Korean BBQ Marinade
- 2 T butter
- 1 packet Woolworths extra-spicy hot cross buns
- 6 slices Woolworths smoked provolone
- For the spicy slaw, mix:
- 1 head Woolworths sweet summer crisp lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 T chilli paste
Break up the burger patties and mould into six smaller ones. Heat the oil in a pan over a high heat and cook the burgers for 2 minutes, or until caramelised. Reduce the heat to medium, then cook the other side for another 3 minutes.
Remove the burgers from the pan and allow them to rest for 2 minutes, then coat them in the spicy Korean BBQ marinade.
Heat the butter in the same pan, halve the hot cross buns through the middle and toast in the pan, cut side down, over a medium heat for 45 seconds, or until golden.
Place a spoonful of spicy slaw on the base of each hot cross bun, then top with a patty. Top with a slice of smoked provolone and the top of the bun.