- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ stalk lemon grass, finely grated
- 1 x 3- cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- 450 g hot-smoked Norwegian salmon
- 2 x 80 g packets watercress, rinsed
- 80 g red salad onions, thinly sliced
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, lemon grass, ginger, garlic, chilli and lemon juice. Set aside to allow the flavours to infuse.
Arrange the hot-smoked salmon pieces on separate plates, each with a good handful of fresh watercress. Top with slivers of chilli and the salad onion. Add a good drizzle of the fragrant coconut-and-lemon-grass dressing, plus a little extra virgin olive oil, and season to taste.
Per serving: 1295.7 kJ, 24.6 g protein, 20.4 g fat, 4.5 g carbs