- 1 kg Woolworths’ free-range chicken wings
- 1x 470g bottle Woolworths Clarks Kitchen chipotle chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- 100 g Woolworths Bothams Cremezola blue cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Toss the chicken wings in the chipotle chilli sauce and bake for 30–35 minutes, turning halfway through and basting in the marinade.
2. Combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise, mashed garlic, the lime juice and zest and blue cheese. Season and serve with the chicken wings.