- 2 x 250 g angel fish fillets
- 1 - 2 T olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 120 g hummus
- Parsley, chopped, for sprinkling
- For the cayenne-dusted potato wedges:
- 6 medium to large potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 2 T olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cayenne pepper, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 230°C.
Slice the fish in half lengthways, then moisten with the olive oil and lemon juice, and season. Place skinside down on an oiled baking tray and spread with the hummus. Roast for 5 minutes or until just cooked. Sprinkle with the parsley. Serve with the cayenne-dusted potato wedges.
To make the potato wedges, preheat the oven to 230°C.
Moisten the potato with olive oil and season with salt. Place on an oiled baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes or until tender and golden.
Dust with cayenne pepper and serve.